Monday, September 6, 2010

Weary Rest

If there are any consistent followers of this blog, you have probably noticed that the posts have been few and far between, Some of this has been writer's cramp and some of it has been my desire to not write unless I enjoyed doing so. Blogs should be an enjoyable expression of our fancy. I have contributed more than my share to FB, and yet have not forgotten this precious forum for expression. I don't want to be a cigar review blog, as much as I want to express my thoughts and mention a cigar or two. I think I will continue to blog about such matters and cigars...your patience is appreciated.

The cigar to restart the journey is the Kristoff Maduro belicoso. It is a dark tasty wonder with a pig-tail foot. It burns well and tends to fill the taste buds with coffee flavors. It burns well. Mine came in a rough, but attractive box. The darkness of the cigar is very enticing, as is the abundant smoke. This is a good one to restart an old habit...

No comments:

Post a Comment