Thursday, May 21, 2009

candela

The green spring seems to have turned into a cool green summer, and has remained very pleasant at night. The green always reminds me of my father...it is his favorite color. It's a pity that some people worship nature and "mother earth" rather that the infinite Lord and Creator of all the universe. It pains me to see them worship the object, rather than the initiator of all life. I am reminded that God is my "Daddy" God, and he loves me even more than my father (which is quite a bit). My father has been a picture of my Father God...and when I smoke a candela, then I think of him.

What a wonderful tart and sweet robusto...the Corona Cigar candela robusto 5x50, nice green color wrapper. Seems to be their house blend. They are out of Orlando, Florida - and seem to be a very fine organization. I have been pleased with their house blends over the years.
http://www.coronacigar.com/ Having smoked this cigar I really appreciated it best after a light meal. It was tasty sweet and tart, but not too peppery. It was easy to smoke to the nub. The wrapper provided the most flavor to this economic wonder- probably bought them on clearance, as I can no longer find them on the website. That just proves a point: "there is often a nice aging to cigars on clearance".

No comments:

Post a Comment