Monday, June 1, 2009

interesting cigar post on facebook


Just finished a Gran Habano GH2 robusto from Famous cigars, it was was wonderful moderately spicy dense cigar which was a short but enduring stogie, and generated significant thick rich smoke. I wouldn't want to comment on the subtle sweet nuances, although there were many thoughout. My hat comes off to George Rico of El Rico Habano. It was an excellent cigar for the price, less than $1.50. It tasted like a 5 dollar smoke. It lit well, burned well, and had a long finish. I would highly recommend it. The GAR is a great smoke, too.

Shortly thereafter I received this unrelated post on facebook and wanted to record it here.

BuckHead Cigar Christian may be stopping by tomorrow night round 10:00pm so for the rest of the week buy 4 CAMACHO #Cigars get 1 CAMACHO #cigar free

35 minutes ago· via Tweetdeck · Comment ·
if Jesus stops by, do I buy one...get four free? sounds like the principle of grace to me...

A good cigar on a cool day, what more could we ask for? I get that and everything else free, by just accepting it. God actually asks us to accept his grace, we don't even have to buy a cigar. Always astounded by God's Grace...


No comments:

Post a Comment